i had a great idea for some new content the other day and it all started when i got stuck driving on a country road behind a driving school car…(sucks!) and then i thought of how little of my opinions i shove on my readers and how much more i should inundate everyone with them 🙂
thus: five things friday. five opinions i have on a given topic. let’s see how this goes. first five things friday.
five things i think about driving…
1. i have been driving since i was 16. that’s almost 10 years of driving… that makes me feel old.
2. i can’t stand driving behind semi trucks or driving school cars. both have a risk of danger when they’re around.
3. i finally have a car i like and that i can trust. that’s why i named him Eli the rELIable. true story.
4. if motorcyclists get hit when they weave in an out of traffic they are asking to get hit.
5. it hurts when you get hit by a car when you ride your bike to school. true story.